[RC5] ???

Deák Krisztián Krízs deak21 at freemail.hu
Sun Mar 10 23:43:56 EST 2002

Hi!

Haven't posted here before, but since only toilets are being discussed
at the moment, I don't feel that I'm interrupting some deeply
scientific debate by asking:

How can I setup the client to send every completed block (or at least
not wait until the in-buffer is exhausted)? I've recently switched to
a cable connection from a modem/dial-up setup. Before, I knew I was
sending all completed work when I connected to the Internet, but now I
see my stats show no work completed until I start the client with
-flush.

This is the Windows client, if that makes any difference.

Thanks:
Krisztian

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net