Not about toilets RE: Re[2]: [RC5] ???

david townsend cloacasoft at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 10 22:23:24 EST 2002

Mine does this anyway.  What settings did you change?  Set fetch
threshold to 0 (dnetc -config | 2 | 13 | enter "RC5=0,OGR=0") and
connectivity to normal (dnetc -config | 2 | 6 | 7 | enter "0") and you
should be fine.  I don't see any flush threshold in the client, though
the personal proxy does have that setting if that's the sort of thing
that you're in to.