[RC5] ???

Jeff Palmer scorpio at drkshdw.org
Sun Mar 10 23:53:21 EST 2002

Deak,

go into configure mode,  and select 2 (Buffer and Buffer Update Options)

In there, select 10 (Aditional Buffer Level Checking)
At that point, you can have it always top off your buffers, which
effectively keeps you working on your main project, as well as sending back
every completed unit.

If you'd rather just paste into your .ini file,   use this:

[buffers]
frequent-threshold-checks=3