[RC5] CPU Temperature

kevin.r.taute at mail.sprint.com kevin.r.taute at mail.sprint.com
Wed Mar 13 13:51:51 EST 2002

A couple of suggestions
Do you have a case fan (outside of the power supply fan)?  Getting
another fan and having it blow inward directly at the heatsink will help
(some PC manufacturers put a duct for air directly to the processor).

Are any of the hard drives in 5 1/4 external bays?  There are fan kits
that replace the blank plate and draw air in over the drives.

First they came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up,
because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,