[RC5] CPU Temperature

daniel carter hedonist at win.co.nz
Thu Mar 14 11:44:43 EST 2002

I wouldn't worry too much, my athlon runs stable up to about 95 degrees.

If you haven't got a case fan, i'd look at one of those ultra quiet
2700RPM case fans to suck the hot air out of the case, while my CPU
didn't mind running hot, the buildup of heat in the case caused the
CDROM drives to go a little flakey.

Bottom line:

Is it stable? Then no problem.
Is it unstable? You got a problem.