[RC5] CPU Temperature

Scott Campbell pondafarr at microgear.net
Wed Mar 13 20:43:08 EST 2002

There are many better products than the white grease...in fact, if you use a
high quality paste like arctic silver II, you'll drop the temp by several
degrees, with the same fan/heatsink.

NONE of the computer sites i have seen recommend using the white grease
anymore, simply because it isn't very good.

Scott