[RC5] CPU Temperature

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Wed Mar 13 23:14:43 EST 2002

And frankly new Athlon and PIV boxes are just flat out toasters.  We just
built some dual Athlon MP 1900+ boxes at work (with gloria DCC video cards
and 1GB of PC2100 and U160-SCSI  <G>), and those things flat out heat up the
room.  I think they've stopped running the heater in the engineering
offices.