[RC5] Tripple Mail, again

Malte S. Stretz msquadrat.nospamplease at gmx.net
Thu Mar 14 07:54:20 EST 2002

On Thursday, 14. March 2002 01:07 CET Dennis Lubert wrote, at least in
part:
> At 00:22 14.03.02 +0100, you wrote:
> >On Wednesday, 13. March 2002 22:50 CET Dennis Lubert wrote, at least
> > in part:
> > > Humm, theres another thing for me... I have never received the
> > > initial messages of the topic CPU temperature and this here....
> >
> >The message was from Ray Booysen, dated 13.01.2002 and had the
> > message id 000c01c19c2a$5bad2d40$010a0a0a at p3.
>
> grepped all of my mail logs, have not found this id, was it the cpu
> message or from this thread ?? whats the id of the other msg ?

That's the message id of the initial CPU temperature message, also
available at [1]. Seems like Ray's got his system's date two month in
the past so you might have to scroll down/up a bit...

Malte

[1]http://lists.distributed.net/hypermail/rc5.Mar2002/0052.html
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net