[RC5] Service Pause Option

N. Parr nparr at usa.net
Tue Mar 19 08:36:25 EST 2002

I currently use the following statement to pause the dnet service when
someone opens the task manager on a nt/2k/xp machine so they don't see the
dnet service eating up all the resources.  The service is also renamed so it
looks more like an OS service.

[triggers]
pause-watch-plist=taskmgr|mmc

Is there another trigger than can be used to pause the dnet service when
someone is viewing the services remotely.  We use a very nice little program
called remote task manager that lets you see and control all the services,
process, events, devices, network and processor utiliztion, etc.  The dnet
service won't pause because taskmanager isn't technically being run.
Thanks