[RC5] Something dnetc needs

MrsickABQ at aol.com MrsickABQ at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 11:48:09 EST 2002

In a message dated 3/19/2002 9:40:50 AM Mountain Standard Time,
marco at tedaldi.net writes:

> start 4 clients in parallel ... so every client will consume only
> 25% of the CPU-Time... -> Problem solved :-)
>
> gee
>
> Marco

There's some thinking for ya, ... very nice...
Only other option I can think of (in my coffee deprived state) is having a
long list of clients that run sequentially for 30 mins each, then when one
closes, the next starts...
My idea however would be a very ugly way of doing it, and probably not very
effective.

Toast (Matthew)

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up
and hurry off as if nothing happened."

        - Winston Churchill