[RC5] Service Pause Option

Scott Christopher Dodson gsi22419 at gsaix2.cc.gasou.edu
Tue Mar 19 13:23:14 EST 2002

I'd have to question your motives here.  You are aware that you're only to
install the client on machines which you either own or have been
premission to install the software on.  Installing the software on
machines where the owner does not give permission could cost us the ENTIRE
contest, as per RSA rules.  Why are you going to such lengths to hide the
fact that the dnetc client is running?

--
scott

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net