SV: [RC5] Service Pause Option

Sani Huttunen ckret at home.se
Tue Mar 19 21:51:57 EST 2002

The problem Niles has is probably something like the following scenario:

You want to see how much resources the OTHER apps hog. But when d.net is
running you will always see 100%.

The problem is solved LOCALLY with pause-watch-plist=taskmgr|mmc.

REMOTELY it's another story since taskmgr isn't run on the machine
peeked upon.

This is NOT to hide d.net in anyway but to be able too see how much
resources apps use without d.net.

This applies to programmers, network engineers and others also. So this
is a legitimate question for a legitimate purpose.

/Sani