[RC5] Something dnetc needs

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Tue Mar 19 14:40:40 EST 2002

As far as I can tell you have absolutely no business running the client on
these computers. They aren't yours. You aren't the admin. You seem to have
no legitmate claim to the computers or their processor time. Drop it and
move on.

If I were the admin and I caught on to what you were doing (and I would) I
would not only remove the client and remove your access to all systems but I
would pursue termination or expulsion. You ARE NOT supposed to be running
around and sneaking the client onto every PC you touch, that's not the point
of d.net and it seems like you are looking for is a way to hide the
processor from the admins. Bad juju. Don't do it.