[RC5] Service Pause Option

Timothy Marsh Timothy.Marsh at usm.edu
Tue Mar 19 19:35:34 EST 2002

This seems pretty simple to me.  Since dnet runs at 0 priority and leaves no
resources for system idle, just look at dnet as the system idle.  There is
no need to pause dnet to see how much system resources are being used by
other programs when you could just open up taskmanager and see what dnet (ie
idle) is using.

Timothy