[RC5] Service Pause Option

Scott Christopher Dodson gsi22419 at gsaix2.cc.gasou.edu
Tue Mar 19 23:04:40 EST 2002

This is simply wrong, after many years of hanging out in IRC channels with
many of the staff and participants who have been at this thing from the
start and it's terribly obvious that none of those people would do so.
While I can't be responsible for others actions. I'm certainly not going
to help you in your efforts to install the client on machines that you
don't have permission to do so.

--
scott