[RC5] Service Pause Option

Justin Hernandez justin.hernandez at timedomain.com
Wed Mar 20 13:14:40 EST 2002

but how did he steal cpu time?
this cpu time would have gone completely wasted, "stolen" by idle processes
and not being used at all.  i'm trying to think of a good analogy.
i have some headphones on my desk.
if when i'm not using them, someone comes and borrows it, but the second i
want to use them, they bring them back without me even ASKING, has that
person "stolen" my headphones?

i call that borrowing when not needed, not stealing

valis