[RC5] Service Pause Option

Carl Inglis uther at yoshiwara.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 20 20:22:03 EST 2002

On Wednesday 20 March 2002  7:45 pm, you wrote:

<snip message from Bruce about the plans for ID's rather than Email
addresses>

Just to throw my 2d in, I agree with and have no problems with what Bruce
has said. I can't see it being a problem, and I think it gives better
security and less incentive to the illegal users.

Carl
--
AFAIC I am less of a threat to myself and society if I am lying on my bed,
giggling and dribbling, stoned outta my tiny mind on home-grown weed and
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net