[RC5] Service Pause Option

Boris59 boris59 at boris59.de
Wed Mar 20 21:32:13 EST 2002

>but how did he steal cpu time?
>[...]
>i call that borrowing when not needed, not stealing

The problem is that you actually _have_ a chance to win a
prize, and that might happen using government (or company)
hardware/resources. It doesn't matter how small the amount
of that is, they just can't make exceptions for single
people.

Imagine someone on my university is allowed to run dnet on
university computers, I would consider that pretty unfair.

Your company (if you work for one) may choose to allow you
to install the client, just as my company did (at least for
my machine and a second one).

cheers,

Bjoern Martin

--