[RC5] Service Pause Option

Justin Hernandez justin.hernandez at timedomain.com
Thu Mar 21 09:54:13 EST 2002

i thought about that analogy, but it really doesn't fit.
when you borrow the car you increase it's mileage, wear, and also risk
smashing it up.
while it is debateable the amount of "wear" you can put onto a cpu, i'd
submit that the amount of wear you put on it is exceptionally negligible and
insignificant, so the car scenario doens't work

valis

How bout you let me use your car while you're not using it?
I'll always bring it back with the same amount of gas.

--
scott