[RC5] Service Pause Option

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Thu Mar 21 13:17:09 EST 2002

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Bruce Wilson wrote:
> Compare this to the physical analogy of a house.  If someone enters
> your house without your permission, they can be prosecuted for
> trespassing, even if they didn't touch anything while they were there.

Right on!  I doubt any rational person is in disagreement with this.  But
when people start comparing unauthorized dnetc's to theft, and prosecuting
on that basis, people get rather bent out of shape -- and rightfully so.

--
</chris>

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts"
				-- Bertrand Russell

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net