[RC5] Service Pause Option

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Thu Mar 21 14:05:13 EST 2002

Did you ever run a heat test on your PC? With and without Dnetc running?
Every computer that I have run one on runs hotter after it has been at 100%
utilization for awhile. Now go ahead and make the argument that I
could/should use better heat sinks, fans, etc. But when you are running
around putting dnet on machines that you do have any legal right to put them
on, and the individual who does on the machine is not aware, then how are
they to take environmental considerations into account? Now there is the
potential that you are damaging their equipment. You call it a long shot, I
say it doesn't matter.