[RC5] continuation?

Chris Burton root at burtyb.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 22 00:02:07 EST 2002

RE: [RC5] Service Pause Option>Last time I bought a comp with windows
pre-installed there was no Licence aggreement the first time I booted the
>computer, nor was there any docmentation saying that by using this computer
I agree to the licence conditions. This seems
>obvious to me but I wonder how it would stand up in a law court.

If you got an OEM version of windows then the person who installed it broke
the terms that Microsoft set out when they installed it that way. When you
came to login it should of requested you to type in your serial number and
accept the EULA. Also if you didnt get a license did you actually get a
legal copy of windows?

Chris Burton.

--
http://ChrisBurton.info/