[RC5] Service Pause Option

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Thu Mar 21 18:49:54 EST 2002

Geez, people, it's his BROTHER.  My brother runs DNETC and I installed a
second copy with my email last time I visited just to see how long it would
take him to notice his keyrate was down.  Answer: 4 days.  Nothing
malicious, not a big deal.  I may try harder to hide it next time just for
fun.  I understand the issues involved, but some people need to get off
their soap boxes on this issue and realize that occasionally things can be
harmless.  Instead of life being black and white, life has some gray areas
that require JUDGEMENT.  I would do something like that with my brother
because it's no big deal and I KNOW he gets it.  There are other cases where
obviously it would be poor judgement (or just plain foolish) to install the
client.  If you CAN'T tell the difference because your ethics circuit is
burned out, refer to the black and white posts.