[RC5] Service Pause Option

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Fri Mar 22 09:37:21 EST 2002

HA. True. My computers are usually clean. To be honest it is the three dual
processor boxes at home that tend to pile up the dust and cat hair in the
fans...

But I have been by friends to check out their office, a small company, to
find a 'server' locked in a back filing room under stacks of paper and with
six inches of dust on it. Its happened several times.....I'd hate to imagine
one of those fire hazzards running dnet, ud or seti. Just up it another 10
to 20 degrees...shouldn't hurt, right?