[RC5] continuation? (OT)

MrsickABQ at aol.com MrsickABQ at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 15:23:43 EST 2002

In a message dated 3/22/2002 1:13:46 PM Mountain Standard Time,
wkitty42 at alltel.net writes:

> yes, with judicial use of msconfig executed from the RUN box in the
> startup menu... you go to the startup tab in it and uncheck the stuff
> you don't want starting... i think msconfig appears in w98 but not
> sure... i know it is in w98se... also not sure about the NT flavors,
> NT4, 2000, XP, etc...

WIN95 - no
WIN98 - yes
WIN2k - no
WINME - yes
WINXP - dunno ( I have no access to one of them)

"The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing."
     ---Dizzy Dean explaining how he felt after being hit on the head
     by a ball in the 1934 World Series