[RC5] new release candidate available.

N. Parr nparr at usa.net
Fri Nov 22 10:55:18 EST 2002

I don't mean to start a big shit storm here again.  I know the people that
run d.net are volunteers and I know they are busy, yadda yadda yadda.  I
volunteer for many projects myself and I always make sure I have the time to
actually do what I'm volunteering for.  How hard is it once every day or two
to just say, hey this is what's going on, thanks for your geduld.  There's
barely anything posted here, and nothing relative in .plan.  And my big
question is; why were we not working on an rc5-72 client long before the end
of 64?  It could have been beta tested and ready to roll out when 64 was
completed instead of waiting months of processing time.  I'm not trying to
piss off anyone personally here but gee wiz people, it doesn't make sense??!
If I had this many people relying on me for info I would at least try to
appease them a little.  If you are having technical problems with something
then ask us for help, with this many people there would probably be someone
that could help.
Niles