[RC5] Time to Start?

Witlof witlof at dpc-de.com
Mon Nov 4 18:31:39 EST 2002

I've been thinking and want to know how the starts of RC5-72 would be if we
look at retired addresses. Last time on OGR-25 we got all the retired
email-accounts in RC5-64 also in OGR-25. Is it possible to go clean with the
same address? Otherwise we must create 2 (or more) addresses, 1 for OGR-25
and 1 for RC5-72 to start with 0 retirements in a new project. That's not
very userfriendly.
Maybe it's an idea that members can delete old ones from the list or that
addresses which are unused for a long time (like 6 months or so) go to the
trash bin. If that's not possible maybe it's an option to start all over in
a new project without earlier retirements in other contests?