[RC5] Time to Start?

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Mon Nov 4 09:48:55 EST 2002

I would think he means, nothing happening, by the fact that there is nothing
sent to this mailing list, the announce mailing list and very little put in
the .plans.

You kinda have to go scrounging for the information, of which there is very
little, other than the beta clients themselves being put out.