[RC5] Time to Start?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Mon Nov 4 13:14:49 EST 2002

Jason Hartzell wrote:
> I would think he means, nothing happening, by the fact that there is nothing
> sent to this mailing list, the announce mailing list and very little put in
> the .plans.

have there been postings to the plans list in the last month since
rc5-64 ended? i signed up for both announce and plans within a day or
two after rc5-64 ended and i've only gotten the welcome messages from
the server...

> You kinda have to go scrounging for the information, of which there is very
> little, other than the beta clients themselves being put out.

i've not seen anything to that effect posted in any of the lists until
today in this one... even the perproxy list is silent...

is the listserver still in the blocklists??