[RC5] Time to Start?

Andrew MacKenzie andy at edespot.com
Mon Nov 4 13:31:40 EST 2002

+++ Jason Hartzell [dnet] [Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 09:48:55AM -0800]:
> I would think he means, nothing happening, by the fact that there is nothing
> sent to this mailing list, the announce mailing list and very little put in
> the .plans.
What would you have them say?

"Still working on beta"?

Let us not micromanage the dnet team.  They have said they will have a
client out when it is ready.

> You kinda have to go scrounging for the information, of which there is very
> little, other than the beta clients themselves being put out.
I can sympathize.  I can't wait for RC5-72 to start up, and I'd like to
hear *something*, but I'm content to just wait and enjoy OGR.

--
// Andrew MacKenzie  |  http://www.edespot.com
// An intellectual snob is someone who can listen to the William Tell