[RC5] Time to Start?

Knut Pfefferkorn Knut.Pfefferkorn at KeyWarrior.net
Mon Nov 4 20:07:08 EST 2002

On 4 Nov 2002 at 12:37, waldo kitty wrote:

> > Nothing happening?  I assume you mean nothing, apart from six rounds
> > of beta clients on four platforms and a beta perproxy.
>
> i sure hope that there will be OS/2 (EMX ported if desired) clients and
> perproxy... i'd hate to not be able to participate because of lack of
> support for my chosen platform...

I'm working hard on the client. I hope, there will be a first beta this
week.

greetings,
    knut

--
join our RC5 cracking team: http://www.keywarrior.net/

To ensure privacy and data integrity this message
 has been encrypted by using dual rounds of ROT-13

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net