[RC5] Heh..

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Mon Nov 4 14:12:02 EST 2002

Yup..I can see it now....you fire up the client, the crack of thunder, the
smell of ozone..it announces: "I AM FRANKENPUTER"....Format C Drive?
Sure..Done! I Don't like your BIOS settings, Erase Eprom? Sure...Done!

Smile! It wont be long now....and yes, please take the necessary time to
check for smouldering code....

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net