[RC5] Time to Start?

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Mon Nov 4 11:28:40 EST 2002

I would have them send a message to whatever list they fill is appropriate.
This one, the announce list or in the .plans that says, "Hey, for all you
idiots that are too lazy to check on your own, there is a new Beta Client
now available."

Nothing more. I agree with the statement about micromanaging the dnet team.
They have real jobs and I have to believe that they are working on preparing
RC5-72. But it has been over a month now and previous messages had us
believing that it would be a matter of weeks before the project was kicked
off. I don't care if the project sits until February, but if it does, maybe
a bi-weekly status of new beta clients/proxies, etc. I dunno. Something...