[RC5] Time to Start?

Witlof witlof at dpc-de.com
Mon Nov 4 20:48:32 EST 2002

What I mean is that I used an address with the maximum retirements for
RC5-64. That address I also used for OGR-25 so it ain't possible to retire
in OGR-25 because it's the same address as RC5-64. It's not possible to
change my emailaddress without a retirement. When I now want to crunch under
an other address I must create a new address for the project and start all
over.
The best thing to do is to start a new project with a new address. Then
you've the maximum retirements available. But when you can run 2 projects
with 1 client and it switches because of one ended (like a while ago with
RC5-64) then we must edit all clients ini-files to go to another address to
flush the work on.

Hopefully you now know what I mean otherwise I'll try it in dutch to the
regional guys :)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net