[RC5] They have all our e-mails!!!

Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com
Mon Nov 11 17:07:01 EST 2002

Bruce Wilson recently mentioned (here) that it may very well take up to a
week between when the new software is made available on the ftp site and
when the homepage is updated to reflect the start of the new project.

Gustav

                    Jeff Palmer
                    <scorpio at drkshdw.org>       To:     rc5 at lists.distributed.net, <rc5 at lists.distributed.net>
                    Sent by:                    cc:     (bcc: Gustav Schaffter/CDS/CG/CAPITAL)
                    owner-rc5 at lists.distr       Subject:     Re: [RC5] They have all our e-mails!!!
                    ibuted.net

                    11-11-2002 04:56 PM
                    Please respond to rc5

I would assume that when rc5-72 is launched,   participants will know in a
number of ways.

#1) announcement on the website
#2) announcement via .plans and the .plan mailing lists
#3) announcements and /topic change in #distributed on irc.distributed.net
(IRC)

Then  as soon as that is complete,  the word of mouth announcements start.

Jeff

--

Jeff Palmer
scorpio at drkshdw.org