[RC5] They have all our e-mails!!!

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Mon Nov 11 10:26:17 EST 2002

As a matter of practice, we do not communicate with our participants
using the email address used for submitting work unless it directly
relates to that account (such as if you find the key).  In particular,
we do not send mail to all the addresses in stats, preferring to contact
people using the website, plan mailings, the announce@ list, and this
list.

__

"I want to move to Theory. Everything works in Theory."
    --John Cash, id Software