[RC5] Status of Contests and .Plans ?

Wm. Roche grunt187 at infoblvd.net
Wed Nov 13 00:32:33 EST 2002

Ok,

I love Dist.Net and all, but I think that something to the effect of "We
upgraded it, it broke, so now we are fixing it. Please bear with us..!! "
Would be better than NO Updates on the contest at ALL !!!! I am doing OGR-25
right now, but I have to admit (in my opinion) it is the most boring contest
available. Can we at least update a .plan once a week to tell us what is
going on?

Thanks,
Wm. Roche