[RC5] They have all our e-mails!!!

Chris Burton root at burtyb.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 11 16:05:36 EST 2002

>I've just think - the d.NET staff have all our e-mails, so they can
announce RC5-72 starting just by sending one message...

>Just wondering does they planning to do this?

I really hope they dont, they have an announce mailing list and should use
it imho ;)

Also with over 330K participants at say 3KB per email that would add upto
around a 1GB of email....which in my mind is a laughable amount to even
consider sending.. never mind the amount of complaints they would get ;)

ChrisB.
--
Camel Backup
http://www.camelbackup.com