[RC5] Status of Contests and .Plans ?

James Spinks james at angelos.ftech.co.uk
Wed Nov 13 11:13:31 EST 2002

Quoting Mandelli Alessandro <motovacanze at motovacanze.it>:

> Yeah, I second that. By the way, few days ago I kindly asked for graphs
> update. Am I being simply ignored, or somebody too lazy to write an email
> telling me to shut my f... up?

It's OK, you are being ignored...  Feel free to shut your fish up.   ;-)

The people who run dnet are busy people, they volunteer their time to run dnet,
some of them probably even have real lives, families, partners, pets and maybe
even hobbies.  If you have the time/skills feel free to volunteer and help out,
if you don't, make your requests and accept that they can't do everything
immediately.

While this last statement is not directed at anybody in particular (so don't
take offence), I wonder how many times does this have to be repeated?

--
James Spinks
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net