[RC5] They have all our e-mails!!!

Steve Bennett me at stevage.com
Thu Nov 14 11:43:27 EST 2002

Hi,
  Just have to point out the flaw in your logic...you're claiming that
instead of sending out the message to every participant, they should send
out the message to the mailing list...which magically gets to every
participant?  Whether you send to a list or individually, you still have to
send each email individually.  Of course, if much less than 100% of
participants are subscribed to rc5-announce, then you're right, but how are
those people going to know to get the new client?

Steve