[RC5] new release candidate available.

smoulton at littlehillservices.com smoulton at littlehillservices.com
Fri Nov 22 13:15:14 EST 2002

DNet used to be this way.
The celebrations for the first crack, DES-I
and all were pretty lively.
I think once the merge with UD happened, things
went down hill.

Maybe D.Net is just used to being the big boy on the block.

And as to comments on #distributed..
I check every day.. and I usually get comments like "People
have jobs, check in the evening"
so if you want answers..
don't use the web page,
don't wait for the discussion email lists,
don't bother hitting #distributed during business hours...