[RC5] new release candidate available.

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Sat Nov 23 15:19:45 EST 2002

OGR is indeed boring.
There are plenty other projects out there from SETI to folding proteins.
Im just as eager to get cracking on something else myself.
Im sure they are working as fast as their lives permit the volunteers to
get the clients done. If its a toss between a "quick" one or a "right" one,
I'm prepared to wait a while for a good product so the cycles aren't wasted.
Im sure they all feel the pressure to come up with something yesterday, but
good code takes time.
In the mean time, I'm tearing down computers in the lan, blowing out the
dust bunnies, and doing the maintenance that is always needed.
Time is never wasted, someone, somewhere, is always making good use of it. ;^)

Marc

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net