[RC5] OGR

stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com
Mon Nov 25 13:19:11 EST 2002

I hope they didn't use a buggy client to calculate it  :)

>I think i made use of a golomb ruler today
>I was at the hospital for a scan of my head, there was a big round thing
>spinning around my head to make the scan and it had some marks
>at different places with different distances.

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Thank you

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net