[RC5] new release candidate available.

Steve Bennett me at stevage.com
Tue Nov 26 02:46:01 EST 2002

I strongly disagree with your suggestion.  d.net is supposed to promote
research into *distributed computing*.  Whether their small group of people
is running the projects discussed here is irrelevant.  Also, since there is
no (afaik) financial interest in membership numbers, I don't see the issue.
Perhaps more open discussion of other projects and their appeal will help
stimulate a more interesting direction for d.net projects to take?  All that
will be achieved with a "shh, don't discuss X" attitude is further hostility
and distrust towards d.net.

imho.

Steve