[RC5] new release candidate available.

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Mon Nov 25 08:45:23 EST 2002

There are tons of others projects. Just go to google and search for @home or
distributed computing. It wouldn't be hard to find.

Personally, I am still with D.net for the time being. They still have the
best network in place to support a large distributed computing project and
they have the least invasive windows clients. But again, my two cents and my
little contribution of cycles will be moving on sometime after the new year
if Distributed.net hasn't resolved what I feel are important issues, not the
least of which is having a 'fall back' project up and running that produces
viable results.