[RC5] new release candidate available.

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Mon Nov 25 10:12:05 EST 2002

Yesterday's count is what's available. Come back tomorrow. Do you think
18,000 participants were shut off over the weekend? Even assuming 1/3 of the
participants did not return stat units yesterday still gives you less than
10,000 active participants. So that doesn't change or discredit anything I
said.

Thanks.