[RC5] Links to other projects (was: new release candidate available.)

Michael Shannon MichaelS at towersoft.com.au
Tue Nov 26 14:44:13 EST 2002

If everyone is determined to look at other projects, why not try the
obvious: United Devices.

http://members.ud.com/download/gold/

It's not like you'd be 'abandoning' the d.net guys since a lot of them
work for UD anyway.  In fact, I bet the client will seem very familiar
to most of us...

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster
michaels at towersoft.com.au

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net