[RC5] Links to other projects (was: new release candidate available.)

Jared jared at geek-boy.com
Mon Nov 25 23:36:09 EST 2002

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 10:44 PM, Michael Shannon wrote:

> If everyone is determined to look at other projects, why not try the
> obvious: United Devices.

	I guess the thing I like about dnet's projects is that they support so
many different OSes and CPU architectures. Most "other" projects only
have Windows and Linux clients available. For people like me that favor
Mac OS X, Solaris x86, and FreeBSD - this is a little bit of a setback.

- J

--
"Robert, we must plan a new world. This time, we'll start it properly.
Tell me about 'computers.'"

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net