[RC5] new release candidate available.

stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com
Tue Nov 26 09:49:52 EST 2002

Hi Bruce,
Nice to hear from you again...you're our sole link to what's happening I
guess...

>On the OGR front, I've heard rumblings of some corrections to both the
>client and our reporting mechanism.  I have no idea of a timeline, nor
>of how/whether it will affect RC5-72 release.  All I can say is someone
>is considering the issue.

Nice to hear we're not forgetting OGR ... for what I can read here on the
list lately it is NOT a small minority that's here for OGR...certainly now
that's rc-64 is finished...
I'm sure you'll let us know as soon as you hear more.

maybe when there really is nothing to report you should do like the
media.... entertain with meaningless trivia;
eg " D-Baker broke his pinky yesterday, rest assured D , Baker and pinky
are doing fine , they are back fixing the bug in OGR but there might be
some delays....."
or  the always working sexual allusion " I saw nugget's girlfriend kissed
Bovine on the cheek !!! , Cheek denies all..."
 :)

Stan

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Thank you

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net