[RC5] new release candidate available.

James Spinks james at angelos.ftech.co.uk
Tue Nov 26 10:28:48 EST 2002

Quoting stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com:

> Nice to hear we're not forgetting OGR ... for what I can read here on the
> list lately it is NOT a small minority that's here for OGR...certainly now
> that's rc-64 is finished...

Absolutely, I'm probably gonna leave all my clients with OGR taking priority
over RC5-72, having taken part in almost one complete run of an RC5-* challenge
I think we've proved all we can prove on that one... OGR, however, once it gets
going will actually start to give exciting results once we hit the bigger rulers...

> I'm sure you'll let us know as soon as you hear more.

I never doubted him...

> maybe when there really is nothing to report you should do like the
> media.... entertain with meaningless trivia;
> eg " D-Baker broke his pinky yesterday, rest assured D , Baker and pinky
> are doing fine , they are back fixing the bug in OGR but there might be
> some delays....."
> or  the always working sexual allusion " I saw nugget's girlfriend kissed
> Bovine on the cheek !!! , Cheek denies all..."
>  :)

That would be really funny, but probably turn out to be more work than reporting
actual news...

--
James Spinks
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net